***J's Amazing Egg White Omelette


Serving Size 1 - Calories 220

Ingredients

1/2 cups egg whites ( sometimes I add 3/4 cups egg whites)

1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced

1 small zucchini, thinly sliced

1/2 small onion, thinly sliced

1 bunch spinach (optional)

1/4 cup goat cheese ( if you don't like goat cheese, use a cheese you like, but amazing with goat cheese)

1/4 cup salsa (sometimes I add more)

Directions

1. In medium sauce pan place olive oil spray on bottom. Then add desired veggies. Cook 2 minutes and then spray top of veggies with Olive Oil spray again. Heat veggies till desired stiffness or additional 2-4 minutes.

2. Meanwhile, in one small sauce pan, on medium high heat, place 1/2 to 3/4 cups egg whites. Heat till firm on one side and flip (2-4 minutes). Heat for 1-2 minutes on second side. Then remove from pan.

3. Place cooked egg white on plate. Then place cooked veggies on top. Then add 1/4 cup goat cheese and 1/4 salsa to top dish. ( I like to cut up the dish and mix around the cheese and salsa to get on all the veggies.)

Comments

Popular Posts